MS SQL Server Developer Test
This test is available in both the Average Skill level and the Advanced Skill level. The Average Skill level test will have at least 25 questions and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. The Advanced Skill level test will have at least 40 questions and will take approximately 45 to 60 minutes to complete. These tests may also be combined with other tests to present a Combined Test of any length.
These are Multiple Choice type tests with at least four possible answers, only one of which is correct. We constantly change, revise and upgrade our test and really value your opinion. Please send us any suggestions or additions so that we may consider them.
Among the areas covered by this test are the following:
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Database design and creation
- Security and compliance
- Defining tables
- Creating indexes and database diagramming
- Database backup and recovery
- Working with data
- and much more
We have included a sample question below to give you the style and essence of the test To take a demo of our tests please click the Try a Test Demo button above.
Which one of the following statements is incorrect about SQL Server Developer edition?
1) It includes all the functionality of SQL Server 2008 Enterprise, but is licensed for use as a development and test system, not as a production server.
2) It is an ideal choice for people who build and test applications.
3) It is ideal for learning and building desktop and small server applications.
4) You can upgrade SQL Server 2008 Developer for production use.