MS Windows Live Essentials Test
This test is available in both the Average Skill level and the Advanced Skill level. The Average Skill level test will have at least 25 questions and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. The Advanced Skill level test will have at least 40 questions and will take approximately 45 to 60 minutes to complete. These tests may also be combined with other tests to present a Combined Test of any length.
These are Multiple Choice type tests with at least four possible answers, only one of which is correct. We constantly change, revise and upgrade our test and really value your opinion. Please send us any suggestions or additions so that we may consider them.
Among the areas covered by this test are the following:
- Windows Live Admin Center,
- Windows Live Family Safety,
- Windows Live installer,
- Windows Live Mail,
- Windows Live OneCare,
- Live Photo Gallery,
- Windows Live Movie maker,
- Windows Live Sync,
- Windows Live Toolbar
- and much more
We have included a sample question below to give you the style and essence of the test To take a demo of our tests please click the Try a Test Demo button above.
What is Windows Live ID?
- It is the unique ID that is created by the Windows Live programs when the user sign in first time on it.
- It is the mail address and password that you can use to sign in to Windows Live programs and services.
- It is the unique ID that you can use to sign in to Windows Live programs and services.
- It is the mail address that you can use to sign in to Windows Live programs and services