Medical First Aide Test
This test is available in both the Average Skill level and the Advanced Skill level. The Average Skill level test will have at least 25 questions and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. The Advanced Skill level test will have at least 40 questions and will take approximately 45 to 60 minutes to complete. These tests may also be combined with other tests to present a Combined Test of any length.
These are Multiple Choice type tests with at least four possible answers, only one of which is correct. We constantly change, revise and upgrade our test and really value your opinion. Please send us any suggestions or additions so that we may consider them.
Among the areas covered by this test are the following:
- Medical first aide for Burn injuries
- Medical first aide for shock
- Medical first aide for breathing problems
- Medical first aide for bleeding
- Medical first aide for back injuries, sprains etc.
- Medical first aide for Insect stings Do’s and don’ts while using
- Medical First aide in different circumstances
- and much more
We have included a sample question below to give you the style and essence of the test To take a demo of our tests please click the Try a Test Demo button above.
What is the appropriate response to a shock victim?
1) Help them to walk around
2) Keep the victim covered to prevent heat loss or chilling
3) Have the victim lie on their stomach
4) Throw some water in their face