Real Estate Law Test
This test is available in both the Average Skill level and the Advanced Skill level. The Average Skill level test will have at least 25 questions and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. The Advanced Skill level test will have at least 40 questions and will take approximately 45 to 60 minutes to complete. These tests may also be combined with other tests to present a Combined Test of any length.
These are Multiple Choice type tests with at least four possible answers, only one of which is correct. We constantly change, revise and upgrade our test and really value your opinion. Please send us any suggestions or additions so that we may consider them.
Among the areas covered by this test are the following:
We have included a sample question below to give you the style and essence of the test To take a demo of our tests please click the Try a Test Demo button above.
- How does the implied covenant of quiet enjoyment in a lease relate to the instance of a landlord disposing of the fee simple in the property?
- the tenant is released of all their obligations and if maintaining occupancy for the duration of the lease is able to claim adverse possession
- )the covenant for quiet enjoyment is breached if the tenant experiences lawful disturbance and so it is breached if the purchaser of the fee simple does not take subject to the lease
- the purchaser of the fee simple is not required to observe the terms of the lease
- the landlord is free of all obligations on the sale of the property