Insurance Law Test
This test is available in both the Average Skill level and the Advanced Skill level. The Average Skill level test will have at least 25 questions and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. The Advanced Skill level test will have at least 40 questions and will take approximately 45 to 60 minutes to complete. These tests may also be combined with other tests to present a Combined Test of any length.
These are Multiple Choice type tests with at least four possible answers, only one of which is correct. We constantly change, revise and upgrade our test and really value your opinion. Please send us any suggestions or additions so that we may consider them.
Among the areas covered by this test are the following:
We have included a sample question below to give you the style and essence of the test To take a demo of our tests please click the Try a Test Demo button above.
- When compensation is provided by an insurer in a lump sum for loss of earnings:
- it is made directly to the victims bank account
- it is paid into court and the court then makes it available to the victim
- the amount is discounted to reflect the present value of the sum
- the amount is increased to reflect the present value