Business Law Test
This test is available in both the Average Skill level and the Advanced Skill level. The Average Skill level test will have at least 25 questions and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. The Advanced Skill level test will have at least 40 questions and will take approximately 45 to 60 minutes to complete. These tests may also be combined with other tests to present a Combined Test of any length.
These are Multiple Choice type tests with at least four possible answers, only one of which is correct. We constantly change, revise and upgrade our test and really value your opinion. Please send us any suggestions or additions so that we may consider them.
Among the areas covered by this test are the following:
- Articles of Incorporation
- By Laws
- Common/ Preferred Shares
- And More!
We have included a sample question below to give you the style and essence of the test To take a demo of our tests please click the Try a Test Demo button above.
- Two very distinct aspects of a member’s interest in a partnership are:
- liability for the partnerships activities and personal liability
- business conducted on behalf of the partnership and business undertaken in a personal capacity
- the choice between paying tax based on the partnership’s income or that of the individual’s income
- the right to management and administration of the partnership and the right to share in profits