In the chart above we have tried to summarize the attributes of the top five companies in our industry compared to what we have accomplished.Perhaps you will see the company you use or maybe you have seen their web site. We have many competitors and we have chosen the five largest to compare to us. We have largely drawn this information from the internet although in some cases we sought clarification with the company itself. This information was gathered in June and July of 2009 and their attributes may change. We would love to present a chart with names but our attorneys have advised against it, as most of these companies are far larger than us and would like to see us gone.
WHY BUY YOUR PRE-EMPLOYMENT SKILLS TEST FROM US?
Let’s talk some straight facts, Skills testing is important in hiring a new employee, but it is not the only factor and probably not even the most important one!Everyone has different requirements for hiring, but there are probably 8 to 10 criteria that you use to hire a new person. Another thing, there are anywhere between 25 to 40 questions in most tests that are offered by most of our competitors. How different can these be? Isn’t the main purpose of a test to compare the relative knowledge of the applicants? If not, it should be! Everyone expects the 40 perfect questions but are there really 40 perfect questions? What we are saying is that as long as the tests are created by experts there really not that much difference from one to the other. So why are they so EXPENSIVE?We really did not see a reason for the overly expensive tests so we decided to start our own Company and Online Employment Test LLC was born to provide reasonable online test pricing.We took the best attributes of all of our competition and wanted them to be our standard. So we included all of the following:
1) Great selection of skills tests – >But do you really need 32 or even 41 Excel tests like some of our competitors use? Answer No
2) Great quality of tests –By qualified and experienced experts from all over the world. These are used to compare the relative knowledge of your applicants.
3) EEOC complaint – (See Test Design)
4) Combined test – This is the ability to tests for multiple skills with one test. There are very few positions today that only require one skill set. Why not test for them all? (See Combined Test)
5) Design your own tests –here are many times when you may have a very unique need or proprietary questions that you need to ask. This is the Way to do it.(See Design your own tests)
Then we decided to go further to be the best. So we asked questions and found other features that you wanted and we are delivering. None of our competition that we know of has the following features:
1) Self Registered Remote Testing – In today’s market there are more and more applicants for each position. It takes time to separate them. Why not check there skills level first and only concentrate on the qualified applicants? With our system you can automatically send any tests of skills you need to 100 or 200 applicants and then only review the top 10 or 15 who you know are qualified! (See Self Registered Tests)
2) Free Logo and Header – We allow all of our customers to place there own Logo and Page header on our remote test site so that it looks like your our own private test site! All at no cost!
3) Lowest Prices –We have the lowest prices in the industry because that is why we got into the business. Skill testing is too expensive! Why pay $30, $40 even $50 per test? (See Pricing)